Monday, 25 February 2013

Transferable Skils audit



Skill Area
Skill Statement
YES
NO
Time Management
I am punctual/good at arriving on time
✠
I have a great attendance record (90%+)
✠
I meet all my deadlines
✠
I am good at planning my time
✠
Multi-media/netracy
I use video editing software (i.e iMovie, FinalCut…)
✠
I can upload video (to YouTube, Vimeo…)
✠
I can create a pdf document
✠
I use image editing software (i.e Photoshop, Gimp…)
✠
I can embed html code
✠
I use cloud computing (i.e dropbox, g-drive…)
✠
I know how to send attachments in emails
✠
Communication
I am a confident public speaker
✠
I have good telephone skills
✠
I create and give visual presentations (i.e using PowerPoint, prezie, KeyNote…)
✠
I use social media to communicate effectively
✠
Enterprise
I am good at budgeting
✠
I collaborate with others well
✠
I have lots of good ideas
✠
I am good at problem-solving
✠
I am a good fundraiser
✠
I plan projects thoroughly
✠
Other

No comments:

Post a Comment